Filtering by Tag: holiday flowers
Planning a holiday party? We have some festive inspiration for your next event! Whether classic details or a fun spin on traditional, these centerpieces will be sure to wow your guests.
Pinecones are the perfect natural detail to make your table festive. They add a textural touch that celebrates the season without getting too holiday-y. Great for mixing in with winter greens, they also balance well with metallic details like ornament balls.
2. Fresh greens
Winter greens are another subtle way to richen your holiday table. Textural and fragrant, they make the perfect addition to any holiday look. Select greens to mix in with blossoms or make a bold statement of all green centerpieces.
3. Mirrored Vessels
Metallics are a common choice for glamming up a holiday look. For something extra flirty, opt for mirrored vessels with lots of candlelight. Mirrors will complete the metallic look and additionally amplify the candlelight. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
4. Classic Amaryllis
Amaryllis is a holiday staple. With it's rich red petals and soft texture, these blossoms are sure to make any holiday centerpiece beautiful. Mix with greens and berries for a truly festive look.
5. All white
Simple yet sophisticated, all white palettes are elegant for any holiday party. Mix with silver for a metallic touch or blend in holiday greens for a subtle hint of color. You can't go wrong with wintery white details.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the Artistic Blossoms team thought we'd share with you what we are all thankful for!
1. We are thankful for our clients- who share their special days and occasions with us. We are so honored to take part in making their visions come to life.
2. We are thankful for our industry friends- you make working in this industry such a fun and exciting place. We are so happy to be able to call our professional colleagues, friends, too!
3. We are thankful to those many clients that refer us- there is no greater compliment! We love to do the weddings and events of sisters, friends, cousins, brothers, neighbors etc. It is great to watch a family grow!
4. We are thankful for our floral and product providers- who allow us the unique ability to special order and hand select our floral product and hard goods every week.
5. We are thankful to work in the New England area, with its rich history as well as all four seasons that give us variety of product and aesthetic.
6. We are thankful for the earth and her bountiful beauty. Everyday we get to harness, share, and enjoy the fruits of the earth. We are so humbled to be able to explore the majesty of flowers.
7. And finally, we are thankful for family- because everyday we get to do what we love, alongside those we love. And that is the greatest gift of all.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May you enjoy this holiday doing what you are thankful for, with those who you are thankful for!