Christine and Ken were married on a gorgeous June day at White Cliffs Country Club. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple! We designed monochromatic, yet textural bouquets and centerpieces to compliment the navy, creme, and gold palette. The bride personalized her reception with handmade table numbers, custom table runners, and gold chargers. Each table had gold lanterns, some spilling with blossoms like peonies and freesia, others with a candle and clustered centerpieces surrounding. A nautical feel complimented the gorgeous ocean views at White Cliffs.
Filtering by Tag: south shore floral designer
Check out three new featured weddings we added to our Wedding Portfolio:
1. Provincetown Wedding on a Private Dock
This beautiful summer wedding features gorgeous photos by Lisa Rigby Photography. Lush roses and green succulents are the perfect pairing for this Provincetown wedding. A long intimate table was a unique detail for this romantic event.
2. Bespoke Beach Wedding in Scituate
A perfect blue-skied, ocean-front wedding day was captured by Juan Maclean Photography. Rich maroons and creams make this summer wedding a spectacular event.
3. Garden Wedding at the Bradley Estate
The bride's bouquet with trailing vines and full garden roses was the perfect compliment to her figure hugging lace gown. We love all of the intimate details captured by Person + Killian Photography.
Weddings are fun! Weddings are even more fun when you know the bride and groom! Yes, we here at Artistic Blossoms get to know a lot of brides and grooms-- so every wedding is fun and personal for us, but it is also special when you know the couple before they even walk into a design appointment! In the case of Matt and Andie, Camille went to high school with them. So, their wedding was filled with many familiar faces!
We just love these photos of Matt & Andie's special day by Jennifer Bach Photography. The entire event was romantic and elegant, from Andie's multi-tonal red bouquet to the fairytale glass vases on their reception tables. Classically beautiful!
Congratulations to the couple, wishing them a happy and healthy marriage!
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the Artistic Blossoms team thought we'd share with you what we are all thankful for!
1. We are thankful for our clients- who share their special days and occasions with us. We are so honored to take part in making their visions come to life.
2. We are thankful for our industry friends- you make working in this industry such a fun and exciting place. We are so happy to be able to call our professional colleagues, friends, too!
3. We are thankful to those many clients that refer us- there is no greater compliment! We love to do the weddings and events of sisters, friends, cousins, brothers, neighbors etc. It is great to watch a family grow!
4. We are thankful for our floral and product providers- who allow us the unique ability to special order and hand select our floral product and hard goods every week.
5. We are thankful to work in the New England area, with its rich history as well as all four seasons that give us variety of product and aesthetic.
6. We are thankful for the earth and her bountiful beauty. Everyday we get to harness, share, and enjoy the fruits of the earth. We are so humbled to be able to explore the majesty of flowers.
7. And finally, we are thankful for family- because everyday we get to do what we love, alongside those we love. And that is the greatest gift of all.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May you enjoy this holiday doing what you are thankful for, with those who you are thankful for!