We love this gorgeous couple and their love-filled wedding day! Navy details are the perfect compliment to blush and cream blossoms. It was a beautifully captured event by Root & Bud Photography. Get inspired! Enjoy!
There's no doubt that flowers are beautiful, but did you know they also have meanings? It is a sweet and fun idea to mix blossoms into your wedding design plan that have a particular meaning to you. Sometimes the symbolism can be personal like a favorite childhood blossom, but there are also resources that explain what specific blossoms symbolize.
We thought it would be fun to see what certain blossoms mean, so we compiled a list of eight flowers and what they symbolize from theflowerexpert.com!
1. Calla Lillies - symbolize magnificence and beauty.
2. Daisies - symbolize innocence and purity.
3. Gardenias - symbolize purity and sweetness.
4. Ranunculus - symbolize radiant charm.
5. Roses - symbolize love.
6. Sweet Pea - symbolizes delicate pleasure and bliss.
7. Peonies - symbolize happy life and happy marriage.
8. Orchids - symbolize exotic beauty and femininity.
As Seen On Martha Stewart Weddings: The Four Most Important Things to Discuss with a Prospective Wedding Florist
Artistic Blossom's owner and head designer, Kelly, was interviewed for an article on MarthaStewartWeddings.com. Read the article to get great tips and advice on what to discuss and look for with prospective florists.
Click below to read the article!