Your Bouquet & the Language of Flowers
There's no doubt that flowers are beautiful, but did you know they also have meanings? It is a sweet and fun idea to mix blossoms into your wedding design plan that have a particular meaning to you. Sometimes the symbolism can be personal like a favorite childhood blossom, but there are also resources that explain what specific blossoms symbolize.
We thought it would be fun to see what certain blossoms mean, so we compiled a list of eight flowers and what they symbolize from theflowerexpert.com!
1. Calla Lillies - symbolize magnificence and beauty.
2. Daisies - symbolize innocence and purity.
3. Gardenias - symbolize purity and sweetness.
4. Ranunculus - symbolize radiant charm.
5. Roses - symbolize love.
6. Sweet Pea - symbolizes delicate pleasure and bliss.
7. Peonies - symbolize happy life and happy marriage.
8. Orchids - symbolize exotic beauty and femininity.