These bouquets are perfectly pink but perfectly distinct. Some are classic and romantic while others are fun & flirty! Get inspired and learn about the blossoms that make these bouquets so unique!
Filtering by Tag: pink wedding flowers
This elegant wedding at The Boston Public Library features shades of pink and cream blossoms with navy elements. Lush roses and hydrangea with stock and lisianthus were signature blossoms throughout the event. Trailing ivy on the reception tables as well as on the groom’s boutonniere added romantic green elements.
A common color that couples love to pull into their wedding flowers is pink. Pink is a great shade that mixes well with various colors. The color pink is known to symbolize unconditional love and therefore is a beautifully symbolic choice for wedding celebrations. In flowers, many blossoms naturally grow in shades of pink. We as designers are able to play with tone and texture with these pink blossoms. Crepey, delicate pink lisianthus, lush, petal-loaded garden roses, & textural pink hydrangea are just some of our favorites!
From soft and powdery to bright and vibrant, get inspiration from these pink blossoms below!
1. Pink Peonies with Blue Hydrangea, Apricot Stock, and Hot Pink Spider Gerbera
2. Pink Garden Roses with White Majolica Spray Roses & White Queen Anne's Lace
3. Raspberry Peonies with Pink Sweetpea, White Peonies, & Peach Stock
4. Pink Roses & Lisianthus with White Hydrangea and Phaleonopsis Orchids
5. Powder Pink Ranunculus & Peonies with Dusty Miller
We love this gorgeous couple and their love-filled wedding day! Navy details are the perfect compliment to blush and cream blossoms. It was a beautifully captured event by Root & Bud Photography. Get inspired! Enjoy!